OYE Celebrate Disclaimer
Welcome to OYE’s Terms and Conditions page. Please read through the below information before you place your order as by placing this order, you are bound by the Terms and Conditions set out below.
- OYE Celebrate bases and candles are intended for decorative and display purposes in an unlit
- The candles provided may be lit for temporary ambiance, the user must exercise caution while handling. A lit candle must never be left unattended.
- Keep lit candles out of reach of children and animals.
- Candles should never be lit near flammable items including but not limited to curtains, mattresses, bedding, cabinetry, upholstered furniture, tablecloths, decoration and clothing.
- Candles should be placed on a stable, dry and heat-resistant surface.
- Avoid burning taper candles near any drafts, in doing so you may cause rapid, uneven burning and as a result excessive dripping.
- Avoid burning long or crooked wicks such may cause uneven burning and dripping.
- Always keep the wick trimmed to ¼” to prevent soot and smoke from flame.
- Candles must not be stored with matches or other fire starters.
- Do not modify the base or place the base on uneven, high surfaces and/or ledges this may increase the risk and cause the candles and/or the base to fall.
- Candle bases are to be stored in a dark, cool and dry place away from moisture.
- Never put candles near a window.
- Candles should always be put out before leaving a room or going to sleep.
- OYE does not manufacture the candles provided, please refer to the label instructions on the candle and comply with all outlined warnings.
OYE (Own Your Elegance) WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THESE CANDLE BASES AND/OR THE CANDLES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND/OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.